MMT Community
June 22, 2017, 06:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Badwolf - External tibias - Dr. Solomin - St. Petersburg - September 2015  (Read 1978 times)
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« on: September 30, 2015, 09:38:54 PM »

Badwolf asked me to start a diary for him. Hope I did it correctly SysOp.

Anyway good luck badwolf! Smiley

Starting height: 163.5 cm
Lengthened: 8 cm
Current height: 171.5 cm
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 03:21:51 AM »

Badwolf asked me to start a diary for him. Hope I did it correctly SysOp.

Anyway good luck badwolf! Smiley

Looks good. Sorry I haven't been around as much to take care of such things. We look forward to your diary Badwolf. Smiley
Badwolf
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 08:39:47 AM »

Thanks, Prince2.  Once my internet kicks-in in the next couple of days, I'll get started on this.
Phillip25
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 03:31:44 PM »

Quote from: Badwolf link=topic=7938. msg106642#msg106642 date=1443861587
Thanks, Prince2.   Once my internet kicks-in in the next couple of days, I'll get started on this. 
Hi Badwolf how did your operation go??I hope you can start your diary soon!
Cheers.
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 06:56:01 PM »

Hi Badwolf how did your operation go??I hope you can start your diary soon!
Cheers.

He is doing good. Is at 3 cm. Come on badwolf, tell us how you are doing Wink

Starting height: 163.5 cm
Lengthened: 8 cm
Current height: 171.5 cm
Badwolf
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 09:26:21 AM »

Hi,

Like prince2 said I'm at 3 cm and doing good so far.  I am also working full-time as I lengthen and between stretching, walking, and work I don't have much extra time at that moment.  I'll finish my current work project at the end of this month so I should have time then to write a full post about my experience so far.

Warm regards,
Badwolf
Phillip25
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 08:54:44 AM »

Hey badwolf! That's great that everything is been smooth ,  Looking forward to the end of the month.
Have a good one!
talldarkandhandsome
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 11:27:38 AM »

I plan on lengthening my tibas with Dr.  Solomin in about a month or 2.  How did it go Badwolf?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.