MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 11:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS! Please make sure that you only post general questions on the 'General Questions' board or you'll get a lot of flames - and make sure you read the FAQs and DIARIES first Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samuela8- Internal Femurs - Dr. Guichet - 2015 - My Femur Lengthening Journey  (Read 4395 times)
growsoon
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« on: December 06, 2015, 08:13:43 AM »

Cong for Sam have a surgery with Dr. Guichet
Samuela8
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 10:58:48 AM »

Hi All,

Stats:
Male - Australia
26 Years
78kg
170cm - 5'7
Height Dream goal 5'11 - 6 ft
Guichet goal 7cm (due to time frame)

Currently doing pre-op examinations, blood tests here in Australia and intensifying my training - I am a physique competitor so I have a solid base (Someone teach me how to upload images please :D)  however Dr Guichet has asked I intensify my training to prepare oxygen for cell division because I did not want train with his trainers a month before training and said in his words 'You cannot compete in the olypics without preparation'. . .

Keep you posted closer to my departure date. .
Questions welcome.

Sam
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 06:54:02 AM »

Questions welcome.
Sam

Hey Samuela8, thank you for making a diary, there hasnt been an active Guichet diary in a long time so im excited for this one. I've been deciding on which LL doctor I want to have for a long time and I've always believed Dr. Guichet to be "The Best". If I ever get internal femurs I would definetely do it with Dr. Guichet (or Dr. Paley depending on who's cheaper, [the euro has been looking good for US dollars]).

Anyways the main thing that I want to know is the current prices of Dr. Guichet's surgery, local accommodation, physical therapy, etc (are you doing LL in Milan? Marseille?) because the prices that I've seen haven't been updated in a long time. I have a huge list of alot more questions that I'd like to ask but I'll start with just one for right now.

Also if you want to upload pictures I would use imgur.com  Just go there and click "upload images" at the top, and click "browse your computer" and find the picture and upload it and just post the link here (theres a whole bunch of different ways that you can post the link). This website is cool because you can just upload pics without having to make an account. (FYI if you want to delete the pic later on I would make an account because it'll be easy to erase any pics u post if u change your mind, accounts are free fyi)
If you need any help with the pics let me know.

Congrats on starting your journey, I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience.
Also when is your departure date?
liacara
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 08:13:23 PM »

congrats on starting your jorney, Samuela8,
Guichet is one of the best surgeon with a great experience. you will be in good hands. where and when will you operate? Will you rent an apartment? Guichet should provide an accomodation with a person who takes care of LLers during the treatment, as Betz does.
Ashton
MMT Member

Credibility -1

It's All About The Game ..!!

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 08:08:18 PM »

Hi Sam,
Congrats on starting the LL journey..

I'm also from Oz.. would be really interested and looking wforward to your posts..

Reborn1986
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 11:42:58 AM »

Hi Samuela8,

Glad to have another Guichet post.  How's the status?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.