MMT Community
November 18, 2017, 05:34:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS! Please make sure that you only post general questions on the 'General Questions' board or you'll get a lot of flames - and make sure you read the FAQs and DIARIES first Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walking Tall Dr Sringari  (Read 22460 times)
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

Started chasing my dream!

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 04:35:03 AM »

Last few days I increased  my workouts.
Raising leg straight - 20
Side raising - 20
Sit and raising the legs - 40

Also, if possible I have been asked to do bicycling by lying down and lifting both legs. I tried forward 5 times and backward 5 times. Knee is so tight with pin sites. So I could not do more. But slowly I will try to increase.

I would suggest for future LLers to stretch legs and keep it flexible as possible as you can. Also practise the above workouts and make sure you are doing these workouts comfortably. This will help a lot during lengthening even you have heavy frames on your legs.

Starting height : 5'3"     Dream Height  : 5'6"    Operated on : Jan20,2016
Lengthening started on : Jan30,2016   Frame removed on : May05,2016
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2016, 08:53:00 PM »

Are you still aiming for 7-8 CM?
If so, do you feel it is possible or have you been thinking to cut down earlier?

Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 03:31:19 AM »

Hi WalkingTall, there is very good chance I might see you in June.

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
growsoon
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 03:58:01 AM »

Hello WalkingTall: I think do more exercise as possible as you can. I recommend if you don't have exercise bike. Try to buy one. It is real helpful for your train your legs. Be careful after LL 5 cm, it is harder and harder for your mobility and flexibility. Good luck for your LL trip.
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 06:01:01 AM »

Hi Arch,
I am aiming for 7-8 CM. I believe its possible. No thinking of cutting down.

Hi Nerdz92,
If possible we will meet and chat in June. Right now my plan is to leave mid of June.

Hi growsoon,
Thanks for your wish! There is an exercise bike here. I will ask my physio about when to use it. So far band exercises, wearing sandals, physio and leg raising workouts are helping for my legs flexibility. Physio told me my legs are having good flexibility and increasing day by day. Lets see how it is after 5 CM.

WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2016, 06:25:01 AM »

Since my last update nothing much changed, Schedule is mostly the same. Sometimes I wake up late but will adjust the workouts and lengthening accordingly. No major issues. only one disturbing thing was pin cutting pain. Leftmost pin on the right knee was hurting badly. My best guess for cause of this pain is I turned my right leg completely left to sleep on the left side. I realized only when I woke up. I kept my leg in that position long time it seems. When I keep my leg straight it started to hurt so much. But I had to keep my leg straight. When laying down pain was bearable. But going to restroom, doing workouts it was hurting so much. Last 4 days I had to deal with that pain. Today pain is less. Feeling good.

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2016, 05:03:58 PM »

For future patients that wants to do LL with Dr Sringari,
are there any tips you can provide?
What do you recommend as preparations, I'll be heading for a surgery too but late 2018.
Still saving up ^^
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2016, 08:59:03 AM »

After doing our analysis and read through so many diaries we realize its a painful process. But the pain what we realize after operation is much much more than what we imagine. So be ready for it.

Work on the patience if you are an active person. Its not that simple to be patience for 24 hours when having pain and discomfort on the legs. I was kept thinking like when all this go away. I always do something or the other and never sit idle. So it was tough for me. I had a chance to talk to Ike and he told me just be patience for 3-4 weeks and deal with pain then it will be ok. What he said was true and most of the pain and discomfort settled down.

Plan on your length of stay properly. Don't plan on LL trip with stringent timeline. It may affect the goal we want to achieve. The process and pain is same for 5 CM and 7 CM. only difference is lengthening time.

Plan on your entertainment and how you want to spend your time. Once the lengthening starts it's the same routine every day for months. If no entertainment time will not pass at all..

I brought the necessary things and supplements. I felt I should have brought below items also,
1. Hand Sanitizer
2. Ear buds
3. Soap liquid
4. Water bottles
5. Hand and facial tissues
6. Snacks

WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2016, 06:13:00 AM »

A quick update,
Nothing much changed since my last update. Its the same routine and pain is ok. Sporadic pin site pains.But no major pains. Yesterday myself and Yuu went for Xray. It was kind of an outing and it was good.
After turning 31 days at 1MM per day (3.1 CM) I got 2.8CM on Left leg and 2.9 CM on Right leg. Here is the xray

Happy with the result...

WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2016, 05:43:44 AM »

Dr.Sringari came and visited us yesterday. Yuu is getting his frame removed today. I am very happy for him. Doctor checked my X-Ray and said the lengthening looks good. He looked at my leg and said my legs are tight and it will be really challenging after 5 CM. He advised to reduce the lengthening pace. Harry told me two days back during physio that my legs are tight and asked me to reduce lengthening to .75 MM. I reduced to .75 and for this whole month I will stick to .75 MM

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »

So you are at 5cm mark now?
That's great!
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 06:23:49 AM »

Yesterday, I stood for 2 mins and it was great. It was tough but with the help of physio and caretaker I did it. I tried to keep my body as straight as I can. First time in my life I felt myself being taller. What an amazing feel that was. The feel is motivating me now a lot. I will stand everyday from now on and once my standing is stable I will post some pics.

Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2016, 07:21:57 PM »

Hello walkingtall, it's been a week now.  How are you doing now? Are you facing any challanges?
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2016, 07:22:02 AM »

Hello Truespartan,

I am doing good. Its the same routine and continue with my lengthening at .75MM a day. Sometimes legs are becoming very tight. So I take a day off from lengthening and relax. Last week I had swelling on my right leg ankle. So I stopped standing for a week now. I will start with standing in few days if I feel its ok to stand. No major challenges so far...

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2016, 12:29:51 PM »

Any update mate
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2016, 05:44:15 PM »

Hope you are doing well,
can you tell me how you contacted Dr Sringari?
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2016, 02:30:49 AM »

Info. drsringari. in
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2016, 02:00:50 PM »

Thanks TrueSpartan for your reply!

Arch,
Don't know why drsringari.in website is not working. I will check with Harry and let you know. For now you can reach Harry with below contact details.
Phone : +91 9560867721
Email : info@drsringari.in

WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2016, 02:13:59 PM »

Last three weeks Harry was out for his marriage. Only his assistance came for physio. I was just turning at .75MM and was busy with my working. Sometimes it was very boring and lazy to update also Grin. As I stated in my last update I had little bit of swelling in my right ankle and I had the same in left also. Messaged harry about that and he asked me not to turn for 3/4 days. I stopped lengthening for 4 days and the swelling has gone and I felt my legs very light and no pain. He asked me start lengthening with .50 MM until he returns. So I turned only .50 MM for a week. Harry came back on Apr01 and resumed the physio. Everything is good now and he asked me to start lengthening at .75 MM from today. Myself and Yuu asked for a party for his marriage and he gave us a party. I started standing from yesterday and it feels amazing. Last time when I stood I lengthened around 3 CM. Now I lengthened around 5.5 CM and I feel taller which really feels amazing. This week I might take an X-Ray. Then I will come to know how much exactly I gained. Hopefully not much losses. I will post X-Ray once I have it.

Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 11:14:49 PM »

Hi WalkingTall,

I am 2 months away from flying to India for LL with Dr. Sringari.

They sent me payment information for a $2000 deposit. Do you have a more personal email I can contact you at regarding payment information. Wiring money internationally, I just want to confirm a few things. I don't want to be scammed.

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.