MMT Community
October 23, 2017, 10:31:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Check out the new photos in the Proportions section, which include photos and videos of a lady who lengthened by a full 12cm walking and stretching, and a guy who did 8.8cm taking his first steps! Shocked Click Here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walking Tall Dr Sringari  (Read 21876 times)
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2017, 12:05:38 PM »

Hi i am looking for a good indian doctor for the procedure, gone through your diary how's your ballerina now.  Did you start walking normally.  Please suggest me.
ssachuss
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2017, 12:50:23 PM »

Quote from: Bigfaker link=topic=7979.   msg108148#msg108148 date=1464762230
WT,

In addition to standing, try stretching on your own like this:
https://www.   youtube.   com/watch?v=gMGpUrzp5cw

You don't need Theraband for this.    It's actually better to use a rigid belt or strap.    Elastic bands don't give enough resistance to counter the Achilles and calf muscles.    I handled Ballerina pretty well, but I WISH I would have started doing this before I got home.  

Thank you for the video!
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Chase your dream no matter what!!

« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2017, 03:22:55 AM »

Hey WalkingTall,

Where have you been? Could you please update your current progress? Have you fully recovered?

Cheers.
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Chase your dream no matter what!!

« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2017, 03:25:15 AM »

Hey Walking Tall,

I am also in US and I am seriously considering LL.  I have been reading for almost 1. 5 years and your diary is also one of the interesting ones.  How is your ballerina now? Do you regret for choosing to do LL in India?

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.