MMT Community
October 23, 2017, 07:59:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apotheosis - Internal Tibias - Dr. Betz - 2011 - Second Time's a Charm  (Read 482748 times)
Mr. Longshins
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #1700 on: January 20, 2017, 01:25:04 AM »

Hey Apotheosis.  I'm not sure if this was already answered and if it was, then my apologies.  But were there bills that you had to pay from your home while you were still lenghthening at Germany? Not hospital bills.  Bills such as house and car insurance? If so how did you manage? Thank you
sunflower2
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1701 on: May 23, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »

Hey Apotheosis, Im currently lengthening with Betz currently at 53mm bilateral femurs.  Pain around knees has gotten very bad and duckass also.  Im aiming for around 65-70mm because Im conscious about my proportions.  Can I ask how long after lengthening it took to correct the duck ass? Also I had thought of lengthening tibia 4cm in future for little more height but also to improve proportions.  For tibia I will not be able to take extended time off work like I have this time.  Do you think it is possible to walk without crutches on flat surfaces only whilst lengthening this distance on tibia? I would send this via pm but the forum does not appear to allow this.
Thanks for your advice,
Sunflower
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Chase your dream no matter what!!

« Reply #1702 on: September 11, 2017, 06:26:22 PM »

Hi Apotheosis, You are my hero!! I started reading your diaries 3 years ago and now I am going to undergo FEMUR surgery in another 3 months.  It took me 3 years to secure my financial situation.  I already sent an email to info@betzinstitue and waiting for a response.

I know you will be busy in your training and I am really sorry for posting this here. 

Hey Sunflower2, are you still in germany and lengthening? if so could you please let me know how to contact you? I am planning to have my FEMUR surgery by late December 2017 or early January 2018.  I would like to know if somebody will be there lengthening while I start my journey.  I don't know how to directly contact you hence posting here.

Cheers!!
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1703 on: September 21, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »

Hi,

Apotheosis or MMT, anyone can answer to my question.

Apotheosis, I am really sorry for posting my questions here.  But this is one of the most active diaries.  That's why I am asking questions here.

I have got response from BETZ Insitute and I have my surgery planned for January 31st 2018.  When I start my own diary I will try to post all the back and forth conversation I have had with them
so it will be helpful for others.

I know you are from USA or at least I hope so.  When I read through your diaries you always flew in Lufthansa so I am preferring the same flight.  I am planning to book the flight from Liberty International Airport, Newark (EWR) to Frankfurt Main (FRA).  I have shared my iternary with Betz Insititue and based on their suggestion I am planning to have my surgery scheduled for 31st Jan 2018.  I am on a working VISA and I am free to travel across countries.   So the question is, did you have to apply for a VISA to go to Germany? if so what type of visa was it? Betz institue is happy enough to provide me a medical letter in case if I am applying for a Medical visa.  I can also try for tourist visa but IDK and I am not sure which one to apply for? Also am not sure about the odds of getting the visa to Germany?

Thanks and I highly appreciate your response in advance.

Cheers.

ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1704 on: October 13, 2017, 02:00:15 AM »

Hi Apotheosis,

I was reading Lostboy diary and I saw the your comment (down below) in his diary. I live in south Jersey. I was wondering whether you will be able to spend some time with me if I would like to meet you in person. Apologies if I am asking too much from you.

"Hey Lostboy,

I live in Brooklyn too. Does your dad live in Brooklyn? If you want, I can meet him, show him my scars and show him how even though I'm not completely healed a year post-op, I'm pretty damn good after doing 9.86 cm. Maybe that will help assuage his fears? Smiley

Apotheosis"

Cheers.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.