MMT Community
January 17, 2017, 02:48:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is a free service to support those interested in or considering Leg Lengthening, and all are welcome to join! Just click on the register button and you will be approved ASAP. Remember to bookmark http://www.makemetaller.org now!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romegas - Internal Femurs - Dr. Betz - 2007 - My OP in Germany  (Read 44886 times)
Romegas
LL Trooper
MMT Member

Credibility 221

« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »

Hi guys,

I am doing fine, I just did not come here a long time because I was rolling on with my life. I just forget whole the thing and there was not the whole chaotic programming and exploring and messaging things anymore of before when I was focusing on the surgery and when doing so.

Now I am doing fine, I have extra length, my walking is very well, I get more strength each day. I am now concentrating on to get my running best as possible as soon as possible. I can run very well on a fitness running device. Now I want to start running outdoors but I did not went for a control now for maybe 8/9 months, I will go next week and then check if the bone is healed already and if there is nothing I have to worry.

My left leg has now a titanium solid nail I got that one in November and that time Dr.Betz told me I could run after 6weeks but I preferred to wait untill April and then I started with running device. Sometimes I do a little outside but I still need to overpower the psychologic barrier I have from the surgery, when that is done I believe I can do anything the same like before.

I will now be here more coming time, but after a time off course everything is getting normal again and LL is not that dramatic anymore and not making you nervous or something anymore.

I just can say this, if it is really really very important and number one for you to get that extra inches and it makes you crazy whole your life, this is something you have to grip with both hands. Nothing will happen. I will write later more about things I have explored for myself, about my life how it changed and what I can say more...

Regards..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.