MMT Community
January 17, 2017, 05:06:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ktala91641's LL Journey with Dr.Sringari  (Read 6756 times)
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2016, 11:31:49 PM »

Hello,

08/29/2016: I got my 3rd X-ray. I have turned 4.6 cm in both legs. X-Ray (Right - 4.7 cm ; Left - 4.6 cm).
I have been feeling tightness in my legs since last 2 days.

Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2016, 12:37:36 PM »

Wish that your stiffness is getting better by now
, how is it going with you today ?
fightforit
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2016, 01:33:22 PM »

Hey ktala91641,
really good diary.  your x-rays are also looking good  :)

i have some of questions-

how much are you turning these days?
how much do you plan to lengthen?
Is there an option for private room at Sringari's? If yes then what is the cost?

regards,
fightforit

Starting Height-161cm | Dream Height-173cm | considering to operate on Tibias-6cm, Femur-6cm|

"perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and yet become something beautiful"
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2016, 07:34:02 PM »

Hi Dr.LON,

I still have the feeling of tightness in my legs. I think it will be like that for everyone after crossing 4 (or) 4.5 CM. I feel better after doing band exercises.
I am not turning since last 3 days. I want to give some rest to legs.

Hi fightforit,

1) I completed 4.7 cm till now. I will turn 0.75 mm/day till 5 CM. Then I will turn 0.5mm/day till I reach my target.
2) I will continue to lengthen till 6 CM. After that, depending on my condition (or) how my body accepts, I may turn 0.5 CM more. I don't want to go beyond 6.5 CM.
3) You can check with my Physio - Harry. He can give you all those information. You can reach him here: http://harrysrehab.com/

Thank you

Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »

Hi Ktala , hope you are doing well , arr you still having the same stiffness or getting better ?
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2016, 02:20:17 PM »

Hi Ktala , hope you are doing well , arr you still having the same stiffness or getting better ?

Hello Dr.LON,

Stiffness is common after 4/5 CM. Doing more band exercises and standing is helping me a lot.
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 02:22:54 PM »

09/06/2016:

Completed 5 CM Turning  Smiley
Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 03:19:32 PM »

Congratulations
What is your distraction target ?
I advise you not to exceed 6 cm , I'm about half a month post-frame removal and I'm doing well , wish you all the best
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 06:50:05 PM »

Thank you Dr.LON.
I am planning to to stop at 6 CM. How much have you lengthened and how you are doing now ?

Thank you
Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 09:22:42 PM »

I've lengthend about 6. 5 cm
Actually I'm doing great , I can walk using my elbow crutches with minimal ballerina feet but still having some pain after walking more than 15 minutes
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2016, 02:46:33 PM »

Congratulations
What is your distraction target ?
I advise you not to exceed 6 cm , I'm about half a month post-frame removal and I'm doing well , wish you all the best

Thanks for your advise Dr.LON.
I know you lengthened 6.5 CM. Do you think it makes a lot of difference between 6 and 6.5 ?

Thank you
Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2016, 02:58:16 PM »

Thanks for your advise Dr.LON.
I know you lengthened 6.5 CM. Do you think it makes a lot of difference between 6 and 6.5 ?

Thank you

To be honest I regret turning this 0.5 cm ! , before this 0.5 cm I had almost no ballerina feet , but after reaching 6.5 it was like the tendon is out of service
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2016, 04:04:25 PM »

To be honest I regret turning this 0.5 cm ! , before this 0.5 cm I had almost no ballerina feet , but after reaching 6.5 it was like the tendon is out of service

Thanks Dr.LON. I am seriously considering to stop at 6 CM. Anyway, 6 and 6.5 doesn't make any big difference. And, I would recover rather fast stopping at 6 CM.

Thank you
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2016, 04:07:40 PM »

And Dr.Sringari also recommends every patient to stop at 6 CM. It is always good to listen to the doctor. So, I will go with the doctors advise.

Thank you
Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2016, 11:10:06 PM »

And Dr.Sringari also recommends every patient to stop at 6 CM. It is always good to listen to the doctor. So, I will go with the doctors advise.

Thank you
Wish you a very smooth and fast recovery
You will always be satisfied with these 6 cm , once you notice how fast the recovery will be , I'm now about 22 days post-frame removal and my progress is very good
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2016, 10:03:41 AM »

Hello,

I got my X-ray today.
Total Turned = 5.9 CM in both legs till today.
But, X-ray showed few mm more. I don't why it happened. Anyway, I am happy with it.
Right Leg = 6.3 CM
Left Leg = 6.2 CM.
I have scheduled my surgery to remove frames on Friday (09/23/2016). I will turn 0.25 mm daily till Friday (i.e total = 1 mm).
My left leg is fine and I have tightness in my Right leg. I think that will go away after frame removal.

Thank you.

WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

Started chasing my dream!

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2016, 07:30:10 PM »

Looking good Ktala!

Starting height : 5'3"     Dream Height  : 5'6"    Operated on : Jan20,2016
Lengthening started on : Jan30,2016   Frame removed on : May05,2016
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2016, 02:58:15 PM »

I will have my frames removed this Friday. I am very happy. I feel like I am getting out of prison after so many years.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley LENGTHENING PHASE COMPLETED  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2016, 05:18:29 PM »

Gratz bro, it has been a torture of 4 months!
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2016, 10:01:44 AM »

Hello,

I got my frames removed on Oct 25th, 2016. I had much pain in the right leg after frame removal. Harry started physio from yesterday.
Complications:
1) I have my right feet little twisted towards right. I can see it in X-ray too (please see images below). Harry says it will become normal with physio in few days.
2) I have little Knee bending. It will go away with physio.

And also, I am worried about the screws in my right leg. They are touching the fibula bone and they are larger when compared to my left leg screws. Whereas in my left leg, they look smaller and fine. I need to check with doctor on this. Any comments on this is much appreciated.
Please let me know your on this thoughts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.