MMT Community
March 26, 2017, 08:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Words of wisdom from MMTA:
"Leg Lengthening is hard-work and shouldn't be considered by the faint-hearted. Physical and mental strength are needed in great measure!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ktala91641's LL Journey with Dr.Sringari  (Read 8720 times)
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2016, 03:35:20 PM »

It does not look so bad tho, I am very scared tho that all of his patients got thi twisted leg and Harry keep saying 'its fine u just need to work'

I am more scared due the fact that DR Sringari does random nail insertion along with the screws, is this nonchalant or did he do this on purpose or did he use rnadom materials??

Please let us know, I really hope ur fine, 5this is unacceptable !
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2016, 07:08:32 AM »

Hello,

10/17/2016: Got my X-ray. My callus still needs grow lot. I started standing daily for 10 min. When I stand, my left leg almost touching the floor. But, I have ballerina in my right leg (may be 3 cm) . I hope to see improvement in 10 days. Harry says the ballerina will go away by end of this month.
I still have the pronation in my right feet (little deviation outwards). But, I see improvement when compared to last time.

if anyone is interested in doing LL, please contact Harry here: http://harrysrehab.com/
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2016, 01:20:42 PM »

Hi Lord Ktala,

Hope you have been doing good, thanks for the great updates!

What did the doctor say about the screw in your right fibula, it looks like it is blocking passage to consolidate.

Please let us know! I am quite worried about this.

Have a good day,
Arch
fightforit
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2016, 01:37:13 PM »

Ktala bro,
I am happy to see your progress  Smiley
what's the doctor's say on right leg screws?

Also, keep posting pictures of your recovery

regards,
fightforit

Starting Height-161cm | Dream Height-173cm | considering to operate on Tibias-6cm, Femur-6cm|

"perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and yet become something beautiful"
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2016, 07:01:36 PM »

Hi Arch, fightforit,

Doctor says the screws are on the top of fibula and they are not passing through the the fibula. Also, he says even though they pass through fibula, it doesn't cause any harm/damage.

Ballerina:
My left feet is almost touching the floor (1 CM ballerina) . But, I'm worried about the ballerina in the right leg. It is almost 3-4 cm while standing. Harry is doing physio for that daily. I even stared taking few steps with crutches daily. With ballerina, it is hard. I hope ballerina bitc* goes away in few days with walking and streching. When Harry presses my right feet to the floor to fix the ballerina, it is so painful. And, it is hard to make it touch the floor.

Will post the pictures soon.

Thank you
fightforit
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2016, 04:01:32 PM »

damn! sorry to hear about the ballerina.
also i am a bit worried as you have only lengthened 6 cm (which is also my aim)and got 3-4 cm ballerina.
please can you tell me how flexible,you think your legs were before the surgery?
how much and what stretching exercises you did before?
and any advise you can give regarding the pre-op preperations?

wishing you a faster recovery  Smiley
fightforit

Starting Height-161cm | Dream Height-173cm | considering to operate on Tibias-6cm, Femur-6cm|

"perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and yet become something beautiful"
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2016, 12:54:18 PM »

damn! sorry to hear about the ballerina.
also i am a bit worried as you have only lengthened 6 cm (which is also my aim)and got 3-4 cm ballerina.
please can you tell me how flexible,you think your legs were before the surgery?
how much and what stretching exercises you did before?
and any advise you can give regarding the pre-op preperations?

wishing you a faster recovery  Smiley
fightforit

Hi fightforit,

Before surgery, I was not that flexible and I din't so stretching exercises.
My ballerina is reduced a bit. I am not sure when it will go away completely.
I would suggest u to more stretching's as possible before surgery. If necessary, hire a trainer and do stretching exercises. Trainer will push u more.
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2016, 01:10:57 PM »

Hello,

UPDATE:

I see little reduction in ballerina. Still, I have 3 cm ballerina in my right leg. I hope it will go away by end of this month.
Below is the video of walking with crutches 70 days after frame removal.

https://vimeo.com/194096406
Password: 12345109876

My Latest X-ray:

ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2016, 01:40:00 PM »

One more video of walking with crutches:
70 days after frame removal:

https://vimeo.com/194343494
Password: 12345
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2016, 02:04:28 PM »

Another video of walking with crutches:
70 days after frame removal:

https://vimeo.com/194346204

Thank you
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2016, 08:47:40 PM »

Hey ktala,

Thanks for giving us a video update. I want to ask you, at this moment, do you have any regrets or things you wish you had done differently?

Thanks

TrueSpartan
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2016, 09:45:07 PM »

Hey ktala,

Thanks for giving us a video update. I want to ask you, at this moment, do you have any regrets or things you wish you had done differently?

Thanks

TrueSpartan

Hello Truespartan,

I don't have any regrets at the moment. If I go back in time, I would have stopped at 5.5 CM. And, I would have done more standing and stretching's to avoid ballerina. I would suggest anyone to lengthen up to 5 CM. After that, u should be VERY VERY CAREFUL and see if u are having TIGHTNESS (or) even LITTLE BALLERINA.  If u are having even little bit tightness after 5 (or) 5.5 CM, that's the point u HAVE TO STOP STOP STOP .....

And, U can check if u have ballerina only by standing complete straight and your heel should touch floor without u pushing forcibly to ground, . You cannot decide just by sitting on a chair (or) a bed.
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2016, 01:49:54 AM »

Thank you ktala for your response. I anticipate you will be crutches free mid jan! Your almost there.

Good luck!
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2016, 12:18:49 PM »

Hi Ktala!

Hope everything is doing ok, looking at your healing factor it is doing fine!

The ballerina can be a pain, I hope you are making progress.

Let us know!

Arch
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2016, 10:21:23 PM »

Hello,

My legs are getting stronger and my ballerina is going down slowly. But, I think it might take much more time to get rid of it completely. Sill, I have significant amount in the right leg.
Leg workouts are helping me a lot and my legs are getting stronger. I can stand and walk for long time. I have knee pain in the left leg. But, Knee pain is going down after doing leg curls.

And, the physio Harry is leaving due to some conflict with Dr. Sringari. Harry has good experience in doing physio for LL patients.
He has started his own rehab. He now has contacts with some reputed doctors (some offer Internal and some offer External methods) . So, you can choose the doctor for surgery (depending on the method you choose) and after that Harry provides accommodation, food, physio twice daily,etc.,
So, for surgery you need to pay to the doctor and for the rest, you can pay to Harry. you can contact Harry here for more info:
http://harrysrehab.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end, I would suggest you to come to India only if your goal is to lengthen 5 CM. You can leave early, happily and can recover much faster. If you lengthen more than 5 CM, then you will end up with Complications like Ballerina/Equinus. This might be because doctor/physio allows limited weight bearing while lengthening.

If your goal is more than 5 CM, please choose some reputed doctor (from the Recommended List mentioned by SYSOP). This is because they say WEIGHT BEARING is MUST. And, they are more capable of handling the complications like Ballerina/Equinus.
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2017, 03:49:14 AM »

Hey Ktala,

How are you doing now?  Have you seen any improvement in your ballerina? How is your knee pain now?

Thanks

TrueSpartan
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2017, 10:51:39 AM »

Hi Ktala, how are you now? Do you still have the ballerina? how your recovery is going on? It's been a long time since you did not post anything please let us know how is going everything?
Thanks
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2017, 05:56:18 PM »

Hi Ktala, please reply us and help me out.  curious to know about your rest of the story.  I am planning the procedure most probably in next month.
Joe2000
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2017, 11:58:39 PM »

Hi Ktala, please reply us and help me out.  curious to know about your rest of the story.  I am planning the procedure most probably in next month.

STOP SPAMMING! Owners of the diaries after they finish move on and usually do not update. Stop digging out old diaries...
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2017, 08:34:49 PM »

Hello,

Ballerina is not at all going away in right feet. It is very rigid. I am thinking of undergoing ATL (or) some other kind of release.

My Suggestion:
If you get ballerina, you are fucked up.
If you do LL, you should NOT get Ballerina and should never go beyond 5 CM.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.