MMT Community
June 29, 2017, 03:53:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Words of wisdom from SysOp:
"Height is like money. It is insignificant only to those who have plenty of it." Tongue

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr.LON journey wit  (Read 5327 times)
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2017, 01:51:27 AM »

Hey Dr.  LON,

How are you doing!? Please update!
Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2017, 09:02:50 PM »

Hello Truespartan

To be honest there is nth to update , the same suffering everyday , the same stiffness every moment , no improvement in the dorsiflexion in the left leg which will affect my gait for the rest of my life .

My doctor kept reassuring me that it's going to move again but I lost the trust !

Thank you for asking I really appreciate it
Ssteiner
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2017, 12:24:31 AM »

Hello Truespartan

To be honest there is nth to update , the same suffering everyday , the same stiffness every moment , no improvement in the dorsiflexion in the left leg which will affect my gait for the rest of my life .

My doctor kept reassuring me that it's going to move again but I lost the trust !

Hi Dr Lon

I hope you improve you are still not that long after finishing it will take time it takes a lot longer to recover than a lot of people think. I wish you the best of luck.

Tall
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 375

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2017, 03:00:59 AM »

Hello Truespartan

Keep up the physical therapy and do it religiously. Go to a PT center 5 days a week, it will come back! I lengthened a total of 17.5 cms and everything is perfect, but it takes time. Your soft tissues have been through a lot of trauma. Praying for you!

Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2017, 05:24:31 AM »

Hello Truespartan

No problem. Thank you Dr. Lon for keeping us updated. I hope you see some degree of improvement soon. Don't give up!

Dr.LON
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2017, 10:32:22 PM »

Long time with no update !
Thank you everyone in this forum for the support
Actually there is nothing to mention except that I ended up having left side foot drop causing a very weird gait !

Thank you all
hakunamatata55
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2017, 05:44:24 PM »

Quote from: Dr. LON link=topic=8041. msg109280#msg109280 date=1492727542
Long time with no update !
Thank you everyone in this forum for the support
Actually there is nothing to mention except that I ended up having left side foot drop causing a very weird gait !

Thank you all
Hi Dr LON,
Buddy I wanna ask you whether you have foot drop or just ankle tightness because both are different issues if you have foot drop than you are going through a nerve issue but if you have tightness than you probably having soft tissue healing issues.  Keep up physical therapy.  It takes time but soon you will recover. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.