MMT Community
July 21, 2017, 06:50:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is Victory's Diary with Dr.Sringari  (Read 3421 times)
LL victory
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2017, 05:58:53 AM »

Hello Bigfaker,
Thank you so much  for your tips. I am doing all regular  stretching exercises and waiting for my bone to heal completely.Bone healing is good in left compared to right but overall it is satisfactory.While walking(doing it only from last 5 days),I am getting some  pain in left leg at the screw point. I don't know whether it is muscle pain or some other pain but as per x-ray bone is good. My biggest problem is knee bending and weak quadricep and hamstring tightness. I am taking physio twice and according to him,my quadricep muscles in the right leg are very weak and doing strengthening exercises for that will get rid of my knee bending. While walking, I am not able to put my right leg forward straight and stiff .It will bend at the knee and when i try make it stiff I feel pain at knee.  Physio is not allowing me to walk much as it may disrupt the callus formation. He says that if I do all the exercises and standing well,I can walk immediately after good callus formation without any much problem. I have faith in him but want to know your opinion as well. I am standing everyday for almost an hour and as I said above,started walking from last 5 days because my physio feels that now my callus is good enough to walk in both legs.  I don't have any ballerina but my dorsiflexion in right leg is not that good. Its been almost 3 months from my frame removal and still bone healing is in process.How much time do you think it takes for the bone to get consolidate completely. I am facing issues in posting my pics here but will give it a try again. Hope your recovery is also going good.Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.