MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 06:44:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make Me Taller is the world's leading discussion forum for Leg Lengthening - this is a professionally-run site and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/2/17  (Read 1469 times)
Yardbird
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« on: January 03, 2017, 06:44:36 AM »

Update:

My ballerina has disappeared now almost completely. It still presents when I first get out of bed in the morning, but it is gone within a minute of walking. I am able to walk long distances now without significant pain. I've been going out a lot more. I'm much happier with the way I look at this height. I feel safe, average, like ... it'll do. I can't help but notice though that people have definitely gotten a lot taller in recent decades! I've often read and heard it said that the average height of women in the U.S. is around 5'4.'' Maybe 50 years ago ... but most women I meet today are somewhere in the 5'6'' - 5'8'' range. In other words, I'm taller than the majority of women I meet now ... but not by much! This may be something to consider for those who will lengthen in the future. All things considered, I agree with the opinion that overall height is more important than proportions. There are so many ways to alter your appearance post LL through muscle building, clothing style, etc ... that focusing too much on proportions just doesn't seem necessary. I have to travel to Germany this summer to have Dr. Betz remove my Albizzia femur rods. I'm flirting with the idea of re-breaking my tib/fibs while there to pick up the final 1.6 cm. I've already emailed him about the possibility and he said it could be done and that he could easily procure the Precice external lengthening device in Germany. It doesn't seem like much ... but now's the time if I'm ever going to do it. Once the nails are removed ... I'm done forever. It appears I have a decision to make ...
Yardbird
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:11:19 AM »

I apologize ... this post belongs in my diary ... not a new thread! I made some error ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.