MMT Community
August 16, 2018, 02:32:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ike journey with Dr Saringari  (Read 24510 times)
ktala91641
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2015, 05:33:09 PM »

Hi Ike,

I have sent a skype request to "mike. ebrahimi1".  Please accept and I would like to talk to you sometime when you are free.

Thank you
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2016, 06:48:44 AM »

View My Video

Here is a link of me walking now. Is about 41 days since my Frame removal. My walking is getting better by the day. By next month as long as my X rays go well I'll start practicing walking with no crutches. Also can't say it enough but their is no place like home.

ohk it looks good, but which camera are you using coz its not clear.. i mean the stature after lengthening is not clear at all.. please upload a better one.. Thanks.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2016, 02:51:24 PM »

What the hell are you talking about buddy the stature of legthening is not clear? Anyways I post what I want, you just be happy I post anything at all
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2016, 03:53:37 PM »

Good revalidation Ike!
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2016, 01:21:24 PM »

What the hell are you talking about buddy the stature of legthening is not clear? Anyways I post what I want, you just be happy I post anything at all

Hey i didn't mean anything lyk that.. am sorry.
Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2016, 04:14:53 AM »

Hi Ike, I appreciate your diary. 

I am similar to you, 23 and 175 cm.  At first I thought about lengthening 5. 5 to 6cm but I think I am going to try my luck for 8cm.  I plan to do LL with Dr.  Saringari in June 2016.  I have 40k but do not plan to spend more than 20k. 

My biggest concern is personal care during the lengthening phase.  I have slight facial dandruff that needs to be washed with anti-dandruff shampoo every two days.  Are the caretakers friendly and receptive to helping patients access toiletries a few times a day?

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2016, 05:50:41 AM »

I won't lie the grooming expect is probably the hardest part of the journey. Although for the most part the caretaker will help you do anything you need. And 8 cm is for sure possible, and since we are the same initial height and age am sure you can do it if you start stretching now. I personally only wanted to only stay in India for 3 months and that's why I stopped around 6 cm. At about 181 cm am happy enough but if you want to reach that 183 I don't blame you. However legthening 8 cm will take longer and you will have to legthen at a slower rate or else you could be facing some issues such as more ballerina and legtheninig pain. Good luck to you.
Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2016, 02:38:03 AM »

Quote from: Ike link=topic=7935. msg107359#msg107359 date=1453269041
I won't lie the grooming expect is probably the hardest part of the journey.  Although for the most part the caretaker will help you do anything you need.  And 8 cm is for sure possible, and since we are the same initial height and age am sure you can do it if you start stretching now.  I personally only wanted to only stay in India for 3 months and that's why I stopped around 6 cm.  At about 181 cm am happy enough but if you want to reach that 183 I don't blame you.  However legthening 8 cm will take longer and you will have to legthen at a slower rate or else you could be facing some issues such as more ballerina and legtheninig pain.  Good luck to you. 

Were you able to leave use crutches to walk after those 3 months? I might do 5. 5 cm and then in a year do another LL.  I was just wondering if it is realistic to lengthen for 2 months then rehabilitate for 1 month just enough so I can walk on my own with crutches.  I do not want to take 6 months off work.  I need to make $$. 

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2016, 08:06:27 AM »

I was able to walk on crutches after. Right being 4 months after surgery I can almost walk unaided. With my next X Ray I will know for sure when I can start. But everyone is different. I had a best case scenario so it might take longer for you then 4 that. But for sure if you want to gain 8 cm the recovery and legthening phase will take longer then 6 months.
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

Started chasing my dream!

« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2016, 02:14:40 PM »

Thanks for sharing your experience Ike.  Its is truly informative and gave a lot of motivation.  Really happy for your recovery as well.  Keep up the good work.

Starting height : 5'3"     Dream Height  : 5'6"    Operated on : Jan20,2016
Lengthening started on : Jan30,2016   Frame removed on : May05,2016
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2016, 01:26:50 PM »

Hi Ike,

I sent a request to your skype id.  Can you please accept it.  I got operated with dr. sringari and would like to talk about few things how you managed. 

Thanks

Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2016, 03:20:10 AM »

View My Video

I have off this weak to really start walking. 2 weeks now I been walking unaided a little but as of now am really putting in effort each day and already made huge strides. As you can see am not walking perfect just yet, and to be far I didn't not even 5 months post up for that to be the case. However I am confident by March my walking will look normal. Am not worried about running since I never done that anyway. Just wanted to show this to give everyone some motivation. I also got back to wright training since early January and I would argue that excercise and movement speed up recovery dramatically.
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2016, 04:37:32 AM »

Your walking is almost normal. Awesome recovery bro! Keep it going...

Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2016, 06:59:22 AM »

Hey Ike, How you doing now?
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2016, 02:32:24 AM »

Hey Ike, I hope your doing well and you can give us an update soon!
El Pili Pili
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2016, 03:22:22 PM »

Hi Ike,

Thanks for your journey, it really inspired me !  :)

Height : 171cm (at night)
Target : 177cm
Method : LON in India or Beijing : depending on the amount of money saved until 2017!
jaysoartosky
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2018, 06:22:55 PM »

LKE, congrats on your journey.  How's your recovery? Can you walk /run/squat ?no pain during sleep?
jaysoartosky
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2018, 05:15:51 PM »

Hello Like,
How are you doing? I hope u recovery is going great.  Are u able to stand , walk normal without crutheches?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.