MMT Community
November 19, 2017, 01:17:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Tough love is the best love for people considering Leg Lengthening - the truth hurts, but it's important to be realistic Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: external tibia journey with Dr. Pradeep Sharma- India  (Read 5279 times)
hakunamatata55
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 09:28:05 AM »

Seems that you are doing good.  Sounds that making a decision was very tough so as for me too.  I am in dilemma what should I do because the price they are offering is impressive and your diary sound great too.  But still I am confused.  Can you please upload some of your pics of frame, room food and your journey.  We are two people planning for the procedure so we went through Dr Sringari and Dr Sarin, and now we are sure that we are not going with these two so I have left with 2 options but I am still thinking.  Let's see what would be the conclusion, may be I will join you soon.  Waiting for your pictures.  Take care.
BillyMoore
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2017, 01:06:34 AM »

Lol another fake diary.  The admin should look into these fake diaries and delete it.  They are promoting some noob  Indian doctors in order to earn some moolah.  Seems like this physiotherapist Harry started his own limb lengthening business.  Please guys don't risk your lives going to such stupid ppl.  Make a wise decision.  These stupid Indian cheats are making their own websites n hiring cheap inexperienced doctors to scam us. 

Not even a single picture, Xray and you are writing about your experience.  If you are real then post a photo of yours with face blurred off holding a paper showing today's date where we can see your frames.  And share your x-rays with proper date.  So that we can make sure that your diary is not fake.  It should be made compulsory for every new patient to click a pic n record a video like this
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2017, 05:50:04 PM »

Lol another fake diary.  The admin should look into these fake diaries and delete it.  They are promoting some noob  Indian doctors in order to earn some moolah.  Seems like this physiotherapist Harry started his own limb lengthening business.  Please guys don't risk your lives going to such stupid ppl.  Make a wise decision.  These stupid Indian cheats are making their own websites n hiring cheap inexperienced doctors to scam us. 

Not even a single picture, Xray and you are writing about your experience.  If you are real then post a photo of yours with face blurred off holding a paper showing today's date where we can see your frames.  And share your x-rays with proper date.  So that we can make sure that your diary is not fake.  It should be made compulsory for every new patient to click a pic n record a video like this
Hi BillyMoore, how are you?
 i guess this is the first time you are going through someones dairy because if you knew there are lots of dairies who doesn't have pictures at all, we are not here to prove anything we are here to share our experience but definitely i will upload my pictures soon not for you but for everyone.This is your first post in the forum by saying that this fake or Bla Bla, why man? Why are you so much obsessed about harry? I am not the only person who praise him,you should and you must go through some other Indian dairies too. He helped lot of us thats why we mentioned him and what is wrong with this? People who are reading and following this forum are smart enough to choose their doctor no one can fake them, because neither me or nor anybody chooses the Doctors like that only. for your record every doctor has their first dairy first,than only the second made, someone has started somewhere, nobody is forcing or manipulating anyone. choose your own brain and make a decision for yourself.   Smiley take care buddy.
hakunamatata55
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 05:50:21 PM »

Hi Romy
How's your lengthening going on? keep us updated.
LOl nice reply  to such a judgmental person but man we are still looking forward for your pictures.  And try photobucket to upload. 
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2017, 06:02:39 PM »

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/Romymmt06/media/thumb_1491710998995_1024_zpskvlfywvs.jpg.html
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2017, 06:18:24 PM »

Hello friends, its been a long time i didn't updated my dairy because I've been trying to upload my pics, and finally somehow i did that. obviously not in a very good manner but i did. i pasted the link of the photos, checkout my pics.
There are hospital pic, my room of hospital where i stayed, first X-ray, leg pic, and current condition of pin side.
My skin from pin side start cutting, there is stiffness in knees but after few exercise feels better. Not in a very good condition feeling sleepy may be because of antibiotic. Will keep you update.
TRueLL
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2017, 08:50:30 AM »

It sounds like a fake dairy.  Guys don't believe in these doctors.  From the pics itself we can say it is fake.  It seems like somebody creating these dairies to promote that Doctor.  I doubt his experience in this procedure and also heard that lot of doctors are focusing on this procedure so that they can earn a lot with minimum effort.  That's the reason lot of failure cases are happening.  And also in my belief, these physio guys are targeting the patients with help of these forums to earn lot of money which they can't even imagine in their lifetime from their profession.  As per my research, the normal wages for a well reputed physio in India is Rs. 20k- 25 k that too they should have senior level experience.  A normal physio with 2-3 years of experience would cost Rs.  200-250 per session in metro cities like Mumbai , Delhi etc.  The strategy of these physios is to introduce the interested  LL aspirants to these no experience doctors and take commission and charge 50 k -60 k as physio charges per month for single patient which is almost three times of they earn in their routine work.  So don't believe these dairies unless you have some evidence to prove their credibility.  This LL procedure for cosmetic purpose is itself A complicated procedure and don't make it worse by believing in this dairies without proper research.  I know for most of the people who read these dairies, limb lengthening is a dream and I wish it comes true but be cautious with fraud  since it also involves in lot of money.  All the best guys👍.
Dee23
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 07:58:44 AM »

It sounds like a fake dairy.  Guys don't believe in these doctors.  From the pics itself we can say it is fake.  It seems like somebody creating these dairies to promote that Doctor.  I doubt his experience in this procedure and also heard that lot of doctors are focusing on this procedure so that they can earn a lot with minimum effort.  That's the reason lot of failure cases are happening.  And also in my belief, these physio guys are targeting the patients with help of these forums to earn lot of money which they can't even imagine in their lifetime from their profession.  As per my research, the normal wages for a well reputed physio in India is Rs. 20k- 25 k that too they should have senior level experience.  A normal physio with 2-3 years of experience would cost Rs.  200-250 per session in metro cities like Mumbai , Delhi etc.  The strategy of these physios is to introduce the interested  LL aspirants to these no experience doctors and take commission and charge 50 k -60 k as physio charges per month for single patient which is almost three times of they earn in their routine work.  So don't believe these dairies unless you have some evidence to prove their credibility.  This LL procedure for cosmetic purpose is itself A complicated procedure and don't make it worse by believing in this dairies without proper research.  I know for most of the people who read these dairies, limb lengthening is a dream and I wish it comes true but be cautious with fraud  since it also involves in lot of money.  All the best guys👍.
Hi TRueLL
This is shameless, seems like someone is targeting Romy very badly making everyday new dairy and the first post to say that this dairy is fake. This happened twice. I am a doctor and i will not allow anyone to mention anyone's salary here, are you f*cking senseless doing this cheap stuff over here. this forum is active since so many years, i myself is a part of this forum and let me know you this is not at all done with minimum efforts. Everyone promote their doctors, and i also did. My procedure was done by Dr Sringari and Dr Pradeep sharma, its just to inform you that he was also the part of many surgeries with Dr.Sringari. so many people mentioned him too in their diaries, go and read carefully and stop this bullshit. and i am not getting why are you targeting this Physio specifically, there are so many patients who mentioned him why haven't you write anything there yet. your first post is just to target someone this is bad. No one is ethically allowed to question or quote anything about anyones earning. sysOp should not allow these kind of posts here.
Joe2000
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2017, 12:11:38 PM »

Hi TRueLL
This is shameless, seems like someone is targeting Romy very badly making everyday new dairy and the first post to say that this dairy is fake. This happened twice. I am a doctor and i will not allow anyone to mention anyone's salary here, are you f*cking senseless doing this cheap stuff over here. this forum is active since so many years, i myself is a part of this forum and let me know you this is not at all done with minimum efforts. Everyone promote their doctors, and i also did. My procedure was done by Dr Sringari and Dr Pradeep sharma, its just to inform you that he was also the part of many surgeries with Dr.Sringari. so many people mentioned him too in their diaries, go and read carefully and stop this bullshit. and i am not getting why are you targeting this Physio specifically, there are so many patients who mentioned him why haven't you write anything there yet. your first post is just to target someone this is bad. No one is ethically allowed to question or quote anything about anyones earning. sysOp should not allow these kind of posts here.

Indians got no ethics, money is everything that's why so many people end up with massive ballerina foot.

The author mentioned  that he is an Indian but on the photos you can clearly see Caucasian feet LOL.

Everyone should stay away from Indian doctors until  they start caring about patients and improve their technique.
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2017, 06:20:13 PM »

End of eight week, days are going good. i turned 4.1cm till today with 4 days of rest. i will keep on update my dairy till i am here. Doctor is coming twice a week, my ankles are getting tight . I am doing lots of exercises,till now i don't have any ballerina, standing twice a day for 10-10 min. Harry suggested me to turn 0.75mm per day from now as per my condition. If things remain positive for me i would like to complete turning till 6 or 6.5.

Thank You Tongue because people are taking so much interest in my dairy let me tell you Indians have many skin colors, not only brown. And about ethics of Indian Doctors, people are choosing them because they are less expensive compared to the other doctors. Not any Doctor is here to invite anyone, people came here its their own decision. Guys who has less earning and want to gain some height they themselves choose Indian doctors, by that they are helping people , i also choose this doctor because i dont have strong financial background. And it turns out to be a good decision for me. In India numerous doctors are performing Illizarov who are unknown to this forum. I am not promoting anyone, i am writing my experience i don't care what you people think.
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 10:55:28 AM »

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/Romymmt06/media/thumb_1491710998995_1024_zpskvlfywvs.jpg.html
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 11:07:29 AM »

This is the link of my recent X-ray, again i tried a lot to upload this pic individually here but i couldn't. Days are going really boring, my ankles are getting tighter but still no ballerina, happy with the results. Knee sight pin hurting very much, can't bent my knees smoothly. Its been really irritating sleeping on back,my back is also hurting and i am exhausted. Using back rest. Counting Days. Thursday one guy came to meet me regarding the same procedure, it was nice to meet someone new. he asked hell lot of questions. i have decided to go till 5.5 or 6 because my condition is still good.
hakunamatata55
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 05:05:14 PM »

Hi Romy good to see you are doing well and no ballerina till date, all the best.  So when are you planning for frame removal.  Keep us updated  :)
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »

HI,
its really difficult to wait at the end of the procedure, i am turning .75mm per day in right leg and 1mm in left legit must be reached upto 5.6cm till today. Waiting for the day of next X-ray. Ankles are really tight but heel is still touches the floor. So i might not going any further. lets see what doctor plans next step for me. Keeping my finger crossed. waiting for x ray than removal of frame, damn i'll be free . i will be able to sleep comfortably soon Smiley.
Doctor is coming twice in a week without fail and harry is always here to help. Continues and regular with exercise all n all its satisfactory. Standing 3-4 times in a day for about 10-12 min to keep my ankle in shape.One more guy came, done with his procedure still in hospital and probably he will join me soon.Excited on having a company after a long time.
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2017, 04:44:22 PM »

Hello everybody,
Finally i reached till 6.1cm, and got operated for removal of frame on 10 june 10 a.m. considering my leg condition i could have done little more but Dr Pradeep Sharma suggested me not to take risk because i wanted between 5-6 and that i achieved. So finally the recovery phase started. Was on rest for a week as harry suggested than from the second week i started exercise and partial weight bearing with walker. Slowly and gradually started walking few steps with crutches.Entire focus is now on exercise and diet and supplements. Working on posture. now i can sleep comfortably and pain free.
All n aLL happy with the results. Dr. Pradeep Sharma found to be a good orthopaedic and Harry is as always diligent and preserving about his work.
Anyone looking for a comfortable and lively space to stay and recovery in a budget price do contact him, contact him at contact@harrysrehab.com.
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2017, 12:16:34 PM »

Hi LLers
Its been 5 long months since I'm here, last evening Dr. Pradeep sharma visited at the guest house, we had small lil chit chat. Its always nice to talk to him, very good listener and he explains your queries so well. Started walking around the area with crutches pretty well.

I was sitting in the balcony and watching people walking around and wondering its been 5 months m here and how time flew? I still remember the days when i had pain, i cried, missed home, all the video calls i had in past few months. It is going to be the most memorable months of my life. Eagerly waiting to go back and meet everybody Grin.
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2017, 12:19:29 PM »

We keeping waiting for that amazing thing to happen in the future that will be the key to our happiness. But this is it. Right now. Life continues to be a series of right nows. So learn to love right now, and you'll have an amazing life.
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2017, 04:37:41 AM »

Good morning fellas,
Today I'm so excited, going out for shopping and movie Grin, last evening had a conversation for going out with Dr. Pradip and guess what he granted. But again and again he was asking me to be careful. Than today after my physio session me and harry are going out. More than outing I'm excited to meet Harry's Dog Cheesy.
Doing all the strengthening and stretching exercises. Physio is using some of very good stretching techniques and we are working on my posture too. so I'm doing well and healthy.
Due to some reason Harry's website is not working so anyone who's interested can contact him directly on heryshgr@gmail.com or 9560867721 Smiley
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2017, 06:18:19 AM »

Hi,
Today i woke up early, didn't slept well last night because so much of overthinking.
we must realise that the real impact and consequences of each our thought is monumental because every single thought,choice and action is determining who we are becoming which will ultimately determining quality of our lives.
Feeling positive and healthy.

Have you ever had a day where you intended to exercise but didn't, because you didn't feel like it. guess we all have.
But i more likely to follow through when i have someone else holding my accountable. Thank to both the Doctors Smiley.
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2017, 01:48:49 PM »

Hi,
Came home on this sunday, journey was beautiful with smoky weather. Everything seems changed and different as i approach the door lock seems to easy, After a very long period of time met Mom, feeling so Happy. Started walking with cane usually but in morning i prefer to use walker because i have pain and tightness in my legs and ankle may be because of morning stiffness but slowly and gradually it becomes normal.Last x ray done on saturday before i left, Dr Pradip Sharma said my callus formation is good and  advised me not to put too much weight at a time and Harry advised me to be regular with the exercises. And of course i am allowed to contact them whenever i feel so. i will keep you all update.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.