MMT Community
December 11, 2017, 05:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey with Dr Pradip Sharma  (Read 1161 times)
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« on: June 17, 2017, 05:56:28 PM »

Hi I am starting this new topic for Swaggy, best of luck for your journey.
Swaggy
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 06:09:30 PM »

Thank you so much Romy for this dairy. 
Hi everybody,
Here i am starting my leg lengthening dairy today.   i will try to put as much detail as possible and i will try to add my good and bad experiences till I'm here. 
 Thank you for all the guys who had done this, lot of knowledge we gain because of their posts, so thank you everyone here. 

Brief:
external illizarov tibia
Starting Length: 167cm
Desired: 7-8 cm
Price:  13000$
Hospital: GNH hospital Gurgaon
Doctor: Dr Pradip Sharma

Swaggy
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 02:34:56 PM »

Despite the late start, let's begin. 
I set a goal to achieve  atleast 6-7cm.  I am terrified but committed.   I worked 365 days straight from the few years with a level of discipline to collect the money for the ll procedure.   i was fuelled to reach what i dreamed. 
by this year's end i will reach to both my goals : to be tall and confident.   Its official anything is possible when you are committed.  
i had my surgery with Dr.  Pradip Sharma on june 1 in GNH hospital gurgaon. 
Today is 22nd day.   after 6 long days of boredom in Hospital i discharged on 6th day though hospital is good with the services and ambiance.  
Started lengthening on 13th june, it must be 10mm today. 
Guest house is good, suppose to share the guest house with Rommy but i preferred my privacy,i am not very good with sharing. 
Swaggy
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 02:33:02 PM »

HI,
Its been 2 months now since i started distraction and i am 5. 5 approx now, When i had my last X-ray done it was 4. 2.  satisfied with the results.  My ankle is getting tighter at every turn after 5cm so harry suggested me to turn 0. 75 every day but for safe side and appropriate time for heal i am turning 0. 5mm a day.  Both the tibias are tender and knee are stiff but the good part is i don't have ballerina yet, working hard for that.  Days are really humid.  caretake is quit efficient in taking care of me some time he took me out to with wheelchair of course.  This is definitely not a easy task this frame is really heavy some time my core gets really tender when i got to lift my legs.  sleeping is disturbed and not complete so most of the time woke with headache.  Living the dream so everything accepted.  keep you updated.  take care.
Swaggy
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 07:46:20 AM »

Hey!
I am 6. 5cm taller now, well not at all easy time but HELL YEAH :), very happy!! frame removal surgery done on 10 september.  Ankle are in equinus not much but few cm.  Frame removal done in PARAS hospital gurgaon.  Excellent care and services.  knees are tight over 90 degrees its hard to bend.  Harry asked me not to do any exercise or stretching right now, so i am on rest.  Finally slept comfortably after a long time.  Ma ass is flat dude :-\.  From monday hard work will start.
hakunamatata55
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 06:34:41 PM »

Hi swaggy
Gud to know that everything is going well,  m planning to come soon, can you tell us something about the accommodation there and stuff I need to carry. 
Where exactly the surgery they are doing.   
Whom you contacted?

Take care and get well soon.
Swaggy
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 01:47:00 PM »

Quote from: hakunamatata55 link=topic=8086. msg109485#msg109485 date=1505500481
Hi swaggy
Gud to know that everything is going well,  m planning to come soon, can you tell us something about the accommodation there and stuff I need to carry.  
Where exactly the surgery they are doing.    
Whom you contacted?

Take care and get well soon. 

Hi Hakunamata
Thank you so much for the wish, and about the accommodation, its quite satisfactory.  This is an Individual room in a guest house, a caretaker for 24hrs, and other are working for guest house so i can ask help from them too.  My first surgery is done in GNH gurgaon and removal done in Paras rest please coordinate with Herry.  he will explain you well.
HERRY 9560867721
heryshgr@gmail. com
hakunamatata55
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 05:43:25 AM »

Hi, swaggy
How are you ? please share your recovery or you can call me directly i want to ask few things about Dr sharma or physio harry because i already decided to go there so want to get sure about few things .
10 december i am going and i will meet other LL doctors as well .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.