MMT Community
November 19, 2017, 06:58:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: MMTA has written a book about about his LL journey.  Click here to buy it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: helpful tips  (Read 594 times)
Girl12017
n00b

Credibility 1

« on: July 13, 2017, 06:13:28 PM »

Helpful tips
Hi, I am Cindy for the purpose of this messaging board.  I had my procedure 5/2017
I wish I would be realized the following items Id need, and why.  So here goes mine on my individual experience.
1.  Walker (to get to restroom)
2.  Toilet raiser (may or may not difficult to bend knees at the beginning)
3.  Shower chair or stool (due to weight restrictions)
3.  Movies set aside as there will be a lot of alone time bed ridden (distracting from pain)
4.  Heater (instrumental in extending your pain control pill)
5.  Massage tool is nice enough (Vibration can be good for bone healing)
6.  Any professional physical therapy is better than none.  (prevent nerve pain numbness tingling, prevent muscle/ tendons from contracting )
7.  Clothes will be boxers and tank tops.  Assure to have it set aside so that you may instruct your care giver where to find it.  (Easiest to get in and out of)
8.  Care giver.
9.  Vitamins set aside such as C, Selenium, D, and Calcium.  (for healing , MD may instruct to add to regimen, set in a basket specific for easy location. )
AzMan
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 06:02:05 PM »

Hi Girl12017

I'm researching on doing LL on my femurs probably with Dr.  M, since trip out of the US will be hard for me.   I have copy and save your Helpful Tips.   I would wondering if you start a diary? How all is well?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.