MMT Community
December 10, 2018, 11:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Adward- EXTERNAL TIBIA - Dr. Pradip Sharma INDIA  (Read 5319 times)
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 12:34:07 PM »

Somebody, please ask Sysop on my behalf to solve my picture problem. Thanks in advance.
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »

Day 8: My bandages were removed today.  Smiley Smiley

Day 9: Harry is an expert in his work. Today my pin sites were cleaned along with my surgical incision sites. Also, I got a new pair of sandals specially custom made for my needs. Don't be jealous, you will get one too if you are brave enough to face this surgery. Cry Grin. Also, Harry adjusted my frame. Also, Dr. Sharma visited and green-lighted me to start lengthening from tomorrow.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2018, 01:47:52 PM »

Forgive me for so many also-s  Cool Cheesy Grin Grin
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 02:12:02 AM »

Day 10: I lengthened 1 mm for the first time today. Would be doing 1mm for first 3-5 cm. Every day I will be doing four rotation of 0.25mm each. Pain has not been a problem but just boredom and little discomfort are all I can complain about. Food in the place is tasty. Staff is very humble and more than willing to help. It also depends on one's own attitude though.
Day 11: All of us had a party today, was nice to pull so many people's legs and then playing patient card each time someone dared to do it to me.....hahaha Satan like Smiley Grin
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2018, 07:26:35 AM »

Hello, hi, namaste, ni hao, Merhaba to  everyone
I believe by now everyone knows I am extending like everyone else and am going that at a speed of 1mm per day. Also, everyone that has been through this surgery knows about boredom etc. I don't want to focus on these issues today. I want to talk about is the parties and fun times that I have here..... Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
We have had a colour party, burger party, message party, tension-depression party, whole day talking about x-Gf party, Chinese food, language party etc
I would say do the same to you. I mean you would be really sad sometimes but these are the things which keep you afloat and happy. So have fun.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin Too much philosophy for a day I believe. Let's talk later. Bye  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 01:50:44 PM »

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p445/HimV/1%202_zpsept7iulj.jpg
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 01:53:02 PM »

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2018, 01:54:31 PM »

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2018, 06:31:16 AM »

I am going to post some more photos of food and everything soon. Also, a request from my side is that if you want to ask questions then please don't privately message me, better you enquire with Harry directly. You can email him at heryshgr@gmail.com or WhatsApp at 9560867721.
Thanks Smiley Smiley

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2018, 12:39:13 PM »

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2018, 11:58:02 AM »

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2018, 02:37:29 AM »

I am about to reach 3cm in 4 days from today. Hope everything goes well. Smiley   Wink
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 05:12:43 PM »

I would reach 3 cm by tomorrow night and after completing 4 cm, Harry has asked me to slow down the turning from 1 mm each day to 0.75 mm each day. It wouldn't matter much in terms of time but would help a lot in achieving my goal. Wish me luck  Grin Grin Cheesy
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »

These are pics taken before and during dressing period almost 2 days after the surgery.

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 05:43:23 PM »

Some pics of me in hospital.
  Smiley Wink

Was nice and comfy in there.

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 05:46:42 PM »

Pics of food from the guest house. They do all types of food - Thai, Indian, Continental, American, Arabian etc  Shocked Shocked

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2018, 09:03:57 AM »

Today I stood for five minutes...3 minutes more than yesterday.  Cheesy
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2018, 09:08:22 AM »

My latest x-ray which was taken just a few days ago.

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 10:25:25 AM »

After seeing my x-rays does anyone has any advice to give?
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2018, 11:29:22 PM »

X-ray taken in lateral view some few days back.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.