MMT Community
December 10, 2018, 11:54:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the new photos in the Proportions section, which include photos and videos of a lady who lengthened by a full 12cm walking and stretching, and a guy who did 8.8cm taking his first steps! Shocked Click Here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Adward- EXTERNAL TIBIA - Dr. Pradip Sharma INDIA  (Read 5321 times)
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2018, 08:50:42 AM »

These days while doing physio I do get a bit of shin pain which is normal because of all the pressure it bears from my physio. Standing for 10 mins or so has become an easy task for me now.
I haven't taken much of analgesics in the last 1.5 month. Hope it goes on like this only.

I do upper body exercise twice every day, along with it I do take up lots of protein to help build my muscles. Time seems to be passing so fast now. Hope to see my complete result soon.  Cool

Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 02:39:26 PM »

From last two days, I have a bit of discomfort at one of my pin sites...but it's something part and parcel of the process.

Hope it resolves soon.

Situation two days later day:

Yesterday was a rest day for me. Have reached 5.5cm today, just 2cm more to go.
Hope the path ahead stays a smooth one only.
Hope all other LLers are also doing well.   Wink
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 02:51:32 PM »

Situation two days later day:

Yesterday was a rest day for me. Have reached 5.5cm today, just 2cm more to go.
Hope the path ahead stays a smooth one only.
Hope all other LLers are also doing well.   Wink
Dr. Adward
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2018, 02:56:13 PM »

My pain at the pin site is still the same. Though now that I have completed 5.5 cm and as planned the speed of traction has been reduced to 0.5mm per day, therefore, I am hopeful that the pain issue will also be resolved soon.

The republic day celebrations here in India were great just like our Malaysia and Singapore. This week there is a festival in India, so Harry has organized a party for all of us at his home. I am excited to be finally out for a formal gathering. I will also get to meet his beloved friend(his pet dog). Also, some of his friends are returning from Italy, so would be a really great occasion to meet so many new people. Just wish that I could have had this surgery done at least a month or two before so that I could have attended the party without my frames. Never the less with the frames or without them, I am planning to have a lot of fun.

Hope you people are also doing well. Winter is coming.....sooooon..haha  Wink
jcayabo
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2018, 04:18:49 PM »

Hey man, yeah it looks like the forum has died quite a bit.  I'm in the middle of LL right now in Baku, Azerbaijan and I'm just stuck in bed and can always talk.  We can skype/whatsapp and help each other out. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.