MMT Community
August 14, 2018, 09:40:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS! Please make sure that you only post general questions on the 'General Questions' board or you'll get a lot of flames - and make sure you read the FAQs and DIARIES first Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Ladies, please indicate your current height!
4 feet 0 inches (121.92cm) - 1 (0.5%)
4 feet 1 inches (124.46cm) - 0 (0%)
4 feet 2 inches (127.00cm) - 0 (0%)
4 feet 3 inches (129.54cm) - 0 (0%)
4 feet 4 inches (132.08cm) - 0 (0%)
4 feet 5 inches (134.62cm) - 0 (0%)
4 feet 6 inches (137.16cm) - 2 (1%)
4 feet 7 inches (139.70cm) - 0 (0%)
4 feet 8 inches (142.24cm) - 2 (1%)
4 feet 9 inches (144.78cm) - 7 (3.6%)
4 feet 10 inches (147.32cm) - 8 (4.1%)
4 feet 11 inches (149.86cm) - 16 (8.1%)
5 feet 0 inches (152.40cm) - 22 (11.2%)
5 feet 1 inches (154.94cm) - 22 (11.2%)
5 feet 2 inches (157.48cm) - 30 (15.2%)
5 feet 3 inches (160.02cm) - 17 (8.6%)
5 feet 4 inches (162.56cm) - 14 (7.1%)
5 feet 5 inches (165.10cm) - 8 (4.1%)
5 feet 6 inches (167.64cm) - 15 (7.6%)
5 feet 7 inches (170.18cm) - 6 (3%)
5 feet 8 inches (172.72cm) - 5 (2.5%)
5 feet 9 inches (175.26cm) - 4 (2%)
5 feet 10 inches (177.80cm) - 2 (1%)
5 feet 11 inches (180.34cm) - 2 (1%)
6 feet 0 inches (182.88cm) - 0 (0%)
6 feet 1 inches (185.42cm) - 0 (0%)
6 feet 2 inches (187.96cm) - 0 (0%)
6 feet 3 inches (190.50cm) - 1 (0.5%)
6 feet 4 inches (193.04cm) - 0 (0%)
6 feet 5 iinches (195.58cm) - 0 (0%)
6 feet 6 inches (198.12cm) - 13 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How tall are you? WOMEN ONLY  (Read 225845 times)
mulas
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2010, 12:38:06 PM »

This is not a "risk", we don't need hundreds of thousands men.   Shocked .  We just want to become taller, we want long legs, and we want to feel better about ourselves.  Men and women have very different motivations.

I agree with you 100%. . .  I guess we as women have different opinions on this.  Feeling good about myself will beat hundreads of thousands any day.
lilgirl
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2010, 02:07:18 PM »

ok being a women it is also important to be tall and to keep the proportion to look attractive. .  im 5ft tall and i get discrimination as well. .  i work at a bar and people sometimes make mean comments such as. . .  do you need a stool to reach that or. .  hey your so short let me get it for you. .  so yes we do have alot of discrimination for being short. .  and being a short female we aren't taken seriously. .  where as a short male will still has more assertive power then a short female. .  and how short can a short male be? like 5'5 or 5'6. .  short females are even shorter so we do have insecurity issues that people point out from time to time and it makes it very frustration and with the fact that alot of males who come out of LL has increased their standards on females after they become taller. .  we have just as much discrimination of being short as you guys so don't criticize!  ne way i got a question. . 

If i was to do 6 cm on my tibia's and wear high heels will this significantly change my proportions because i love wearing high heels and because im lengthening my tibia's and the heels lengthen the tibia's as well i just want to know what it would look like from a female perspective. .  anyone?
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2010, 04:08:50 PM »

If i was to do 6 cm on my tibia's and wear high heels will this significantly change my proportions because i love wearing high heels and because im lengthening my tibia's and the heels lengthen the tibia's as well i just want to know what it would look like from a female perspective. .  anyone?

Proportions would not be off at all with that amount of lengthening (6cm lengthening + 6cm heels). People are very used to seeing women with super long legs anyway, heck there are even some woman who seem as if that's all they are is all legs.

I myself am so burnt out on heels I will plan to burn every pair, and then have peace knowing I won't have to rely on them for my artificial/fake height ever again.

Lara
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2010, 02:18:24 PM »

I also would want to burn lots of high heels.  Damn they can really hurt your feets, legs and your walk. . .

Though I imagine lenghtening your femur with lets say 6cm and then wear some beautiful high heels will look amazing Wink
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2010, 04:45:33 AM »

I also would want to burn lots of high heels.  Damn they can really hurt your feets, legs and your walk. . .

Long term heel use I know can't be very healthy for a person. It won't be long though before I can be rid of them all. Smiley
Lara
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2010, 08:14:01 AM »

You are so lucky! Looking forward to hear more about that  :)
goman
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2010, 06:52:30 AM »

I myself am so burnt out on heels I will plan to burn every pair, and then have peace knowing I won't have to rely on them for my artificial/fake height ever again.

Believe me, there's nothing artificial or fake about it  Wink

The even better part is I never wore heals!  (no burning required)
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2010, 04:25:36 PM »

Believe me, there's nothing artificial or fake about it  Wink

The even better part is I never wore heals!  (no burning required)
Hi Goman-
It's good that you were secure enough to not have to rely on heels/lifts at all but some of us here seriosly rely on them and can't function without them and then when it come time to take the heels/lifts off we do not feel like the same person anymore.  ;)I always hate this and even am convinced that I should have been 2-3 inches taller if circumstances had came out diiferent. Smiley
tramp
LL Veteran
MMT Contributor

Credibility 141

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »

Hey galaxystar

When are you having the operation and have you decided on the surgeon?

tramp Smiley

All you have is how you feel
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2010, 09:18:05 PM »

Hey galaxystar

When are you having the operation and have you decided on the surgeon?

tramp Smiley

Hi Tramp-

I'm still undecided between Beijing, Syria and even Armenia has my interest now. Dr. Mirzoyan sadly though will be be traveling till March. If I havent decided within six months I will pull straws to make my decision, go with my choice and no turning back. I have known about this surgury since 1987 and once I finally have it I know I am going to feel like an utterly and complete fool for waiting so long. Cheesy Cheesy

tramp
LL Veteran
MMT Contributor

Credibility 141

« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2010, 09:59:22 PM »

Hey galaxystar

Good luck with your decision...I know it will be right for you.

tramp Smiley

All you have is how you feel
goman
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2010, 08:05:54 PM »

Hi Goman-
It's good that you were secure enough to not have to rely on heels/lifts at all but some of us here seriosly rely on them and can't function without them and then when it come time to take the heels/lifts off we do not feel like the same person anymore.  ;)I always hate this and even am convinced that I should have been 2-3 inches taller if circumstances had came out diiferent. Smiley

Sorry if there were any offense in my post.  Though I did not wear heels (which technically would have made me a transvestite if I did), please be careful about relying on height to feel security, if that is what you were saying.  I completely agree that there are many people on this site who were predisposed to be a significantly different height than they ended up with.  Some might say "what, you wanna be a basketball player or something?" but really those 5 little centimeters (or more) seem to have somehow put many in a better mental harmony without making LL the freak-show many probably think it is.  You are not alone!    Grin
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2010, 11:46:00 PM »

Yes, Goman as you can tell I dislike my current heigh very much. I do dread each day knowing I must rely on heels/lifts for what I consider to be "artificial height". Smiley

And it doesnt serve any purpose dwelling on ' what if ' , but instead should be getting busy becoming taller.

curious
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2010, 10:59:38 PM »

I agree with Blanca and mulas.  5'9''-5'10'' is not a threat in finding a man, because
1) there are so many men who are taller than 5'9''-5'10'' (if you are looking for a taller partner) and
2) I assume that 5'9''-5'10'' woman just needs ONE man only!

I just want to add that for many people height is not just one factor in finding a partner.  I have a girlfriend who is 5'10'', and her boyfriend is about 5'8''-5'9''.  None of them are threatened with the other's height - they are a happy couple.  People shouldn't generalize things, it really boils down to individual's preference and how each person sees the world.  If becoming 5'10'' is going to make someone very happy I would say "go for it!". 
sunflower
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2011, 06:48:52 AM »

I am 5'7" exactly.  Ideally I would like to be 5'9" to 5'10".  I am very happily married, so the men/dating thing is not an issue for me Wink (For the record, my husband is 5'10. 5". )

rileyyea
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2011, 01:39:47 AM »

ive seen so many short female celebritities but they never considered doing it?
littleangel
MMT Contributor

Credibility 10

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »

I'm 152 cm - 5', I'm very slim, and sometimes I feel invisible. 
I feel you girl!Just like me.. Sad

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

~from 150 cm to 166 cm~
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2011, 01:06:03 AM »

ive seen so many short female celebritities but they never considered doing it?

Height simply isn't as important or transformational for women statistically - getting taller doesn't make women more attractive to men, although it will increase their confidence, which may be much more important for them personally if they lack confidence, or need more 'gravitas' for their careers.

Most glamour models are small (5'3" in the last analysis) and ladies like Carmen Electra and Kylie Minogue don't have to worry about their height at all - beauty and perfect proportions are a lot more valuable, and taller men are proven to prefer smaller women anyway.

Extra height doesn't make women more attractive to men in the way that it makes men much more attractive to women, and so that's why you may see less women concerned about it.

chuck norris
MMT Contributor

Credibility -4

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2011, 12:39:07 AM »

To quote sunflower: "I definitely have height neurosis (I am 5'7" and female, I feel short, and I obsess over my height)".
"Ideally I would like to be 5'9" to 5'10".   I am very happily married, so the men/dating thing is not an issue for me"

I find it odd how a women over 5'6" can have height issues, and judging from the pool there are many others like her.  While trying to understand this I ask myself why?

1.  Dating reasons? Obviously not the case.  Anyone between 5'5 and 5'7" is perfect for that and the chances to find a man that would reject you just for the sole reason of not being taller are next to impossible.  And if you do actually find that "lonely crusader" it's most likely you'll find him carrying baggage with a lot of issues.  Is he worth it? I think not. 
2.  It makes you more confident? Might be the case but I wonder why? Why would a 5'6" and above girl lack confidence since she's already a few inches taller than most girls? I'm hoping she's not comparing herself with men at this since that would be insignificant.  Both parties have different weapons in their arsenal and to try to use the others means that you don't know how to use yours in the first place.  Better than LL I think is to do some inner searching to find out what are the real reasons for this lack of confidence.  A psychologist is also a great solution to help ask the right questions.  Also, self help books/audiobooks do wanders if treated right. 
3.  I feel nobody takes me seriously.  People don't respect me. This is a common issue for short people so I thought I'd include it also, but just by saying it's a totally false premises since that would imply nobody takes the vast majority of women seriously.
4.  I want to stand out more in the crowd. Might help a bit, but far to little.  You already stand out for being taller than most girls.  Want to stand out even more? Work on your looks, become more fit, learn to be more classy and fun, work on your character, your charisma.  That helps way more and doesn't include risking your health meanwhile.  Hell, even do a boob job or fill your mouth with da vinci veneers if it's the case.  All this also improves your confidence level as well.
5.  I want to become a model. Might help you, but with all honesty it might be a little to late for that if you consider the time it takes you to get the money needed for LL and the time you finish with the recovery.  I too want to become a nba player but beside video games my only real chance is to wait for the next life with my fingers crossed.  :)
6, 7, 8. . . etc.  I just pointed a few reasons that I think are most common, I'm sure there are many others.  And please don't take this the wrong way, if you want to do it, by all means go for it.  It's your decision. 

I would really like to know some of your reasons "sunflower" or of any other girl in this category range.  I'm a curios one and intrigued of things I don't understand.  :)
littleangel
MMT Contributor

Credibility 10

« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »

If I was 5'7'' ....oh my God!I would be the happiest woman in the world.:)And 5'7'' is a little tall for most women:)
I think 5'4'' or 5'5'' is average hight for women no?
But if that is what she feels....we must respect it.Smiley
 Smiley

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

~from 150 cm to 166 cm~
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.